Welcome to our research laboratory at University of Houston! We are interested in innovative materials design, fabrication, characterization, modeling and simulation related to energy storage and electronic applications. Specifically, our current topics are:
- Ion Transport mechanisms in polymer nanocomposite electrolytes
- Flexible and Stretchable Li ion Batteries
- Electrode/electrolyte interfacial issues in lithium ion batteries
- Bio-materials for energy storage
- Nanostructured materials for electronic applications
- Polymer nanocomposite electrolytes for batteries, fuel cells and supercapacitors.
We welcome graduate and undergraduate students who are interested in science and discovery in the field of nanostructured materials for energy storage and electronics.
I invite you to search our website and contact us regarding student and collaboration opportunities.
Bill D.Cook Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Houston